Tuesday 14 February 2012

Wetware

I wrote this for a friend a long while ago!

[CHORUS:]
I'm gonna short circuit, my wires crossed,
I've been disconnected, my memories have been lost.
Don't wanna wait for Masamune's solid state shell.
Just pass me that fucking scalpel, I'll do it all by myself.

Society is a charade,
it's our parade of the laws we've made
and the souls we've saved.

I augment my cranium so I can feel.
I got neodymiums and modules of steel.
Though my flesh may be torn, or my senses depressed,
I'm implanted babylon!

[CHORUS]

My world became a maze of metal plates
and logic gates and opiates.

I insert an armature of silicon di,
so I can know my temperature when I'm high.
I despise the sanctified, faith and pride.
You're beings of meat, brains, bone and hide.

[CHORUS]

No comments:

Post a Comment