Tuesday 14 February 2012

Flattery

This is a song I wrote a while ago.  Should be recording it soon with my band.  Hooray!  It's malicious because it is written about several people, blurred together to hide their identities.

I don't want to seduce you
I want to play in your band.
One moment of intense emotion,
I literally fucked up the chance.

Her tattoo is a gift,
I am flattered by it.
Inked on some maddened night.
Our relationship is
meaningless and shit,
wrecked by being fucked all the time.

There is art beneath her skin
I think I'm inside.
Now you won't be friends or kiss
You just want fucked in the mind.

I am a cliché:
I realised I'm gay;
I'm tortured and tall and stuff.
Please distract me,
as much pain as you please.
Please could you destroy my trust?

I like someone warped.
Getting kicks from licking a corpse.
You lovely people
are so happy yeah
You are so beautiful
You aren't my type
You are so lovely
You tasted so good that night

No comments:

Post a Comment