Tuesday 25 February 2014

21st Century Forest Titan

21st Century Forest Titan

Buried alive under the old forest
My limbs are tendrils curled round roots and stone
While above the pagans make their naked fest
I am the spirit of being alone.

Let fly horns bought at romantic supplies
The Celtic people dance round their fire
Nipples like gargoyles for the night flies
Will shun the existential void's mire

I hear the pumping of their feet as round
They leap and caper like faeries or dogs
I feel the fucking in my deepest sounds
And hear the oaths made in secluded bogs

I can taste the ecstasy in your piss
Rolling down my furrows into my streams
I am too old for these beings yet miss
The surreal passion that flows like dreams

There is a prophecy I will awake
But I do not believe in human rites
I will stay buried under these old woods
And under foot of these ecstatic nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment